Democrat and Independent Thinker..."The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." -Nietzsche

Commenting on many things, including..."A government more dangerous to our liberty, than is the enemy it claims to protect us from." - Keith Olbermann

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Army of Ignorance

I see people like this at every run-down trailer park tucked back in the woods, and at Wal-Mart on Saturday nights. I didn't know they were all over the country. E-yew.

If this is God's army, bring on the apocalypse. I believe I'll stick around after the Rapture, 'cuz I don't want these people in my Heaven 'hood.

No comments: