Democrat and Independent Thinker..."The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." -Nietzsche

Commenting on many things, including..."A government more dangerous to our liberty, than is the enemy it claims to protect us from." - Keith Olbermann

Friday, November 10, 2006

Apologies, again. I'll be back, I promise. I haven't given up just because we won the election. I have plenty I'd like to post about, unfortunately, I'm suffering brain death at the moment.

My "rare and mysterious" disease does this to me sometimes. I can't afford the the nearly $700 for the medicine that lifts some of the brain fog right now. I've been making do with a over-the-counter nasal spray that has the same ingredient, but I ran out yesterday and the old brain shut down. I'm restocked but it will take a while to get back into my system. I'm completely out of all my RX's right now, so I'll still be pretty stupid, but I may be able to formulate a complete thought. Whether I'll be able to remember it long enough to post it is another matter.

Shit, I've had to make dozens of corrections just in this short blurb.

Don't forget about me. Come back to visit soon

No comments: