Democrat and Independent Thinker..."The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." -Nietzsche

Commenting on many things, including..."A government more dangerous to our liberty, than is the enemy it claims to protect us from." - Keith Olbermann

Friday, October 20, 2006

Great Opportunity

I've been invited to post over at America's Least Wanted, which is a great opportunity. Paul has considerably more reader's than I and I'm very flattered that he likes my writing enough to ask me to contribute. Hopefully, some of his regulars will visit this site, so let me say Welcome! Please stick around. There's no telling what you might see here.

I'm trying to behave over at ALW, so if any of my friends and family, who are, no doubt, the only ones to have visited me yet, if even... then please come on over and check us out.

And please comment! I don't even care if it's Mom telling me how I need to be careful what I write so I don't get arrested by the Presidential Thought Control Patrol and jailed as an Unlawful Enemy Combatant. I want to hear from everybody, good or bad.

No comments: