Democrat and Independent Thinker..."The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." -Nietzsche

Commenting on many things, including..."A government more dangerous to our liberty, than is the enemy it claims to protect us from." - Keith Olbermann

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Frist on Blitzer

Frist is on with Wolf Blitzer talking and talking. I was trying to listen with an open mind and was nearly succeeding at taking him at face value. Then he said there was no civil war in Iraq.

If I find myself in a conversation with a person who is making sense, and then they tell me that they are the emperor of the planet Slook in the Asgard system, then I pretty much don't believe anything he's said.

So I really couldn't tell you what the lying liar said.

Wait. I did just hear this. He just said Americans are against the war because of the images. Yeah, that's right. We look at pictures 'cause we are all just too damn stupid to read and be informed. The Repigs have no respect for the American electorate whatsoever.

No comments: