Democrat and Independent Thinker..."The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." -Nietzsche

Commenting on many things, including..."A government more dangerous to our liberty, than is the enemy it claims to protect us from." - Keith Olbermann

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Edwards

My ass and most of the rest of me has already crawled over the fence for John Edwards. I only have the tippiest part of the tip of my big toe still on the less green pasture, simply because it is just too damn early to come down hard for any candidate yet. To me.

There's a hard breeze blowing that could send me over the edge soon, generated by Shakespeare's Sister and Pandagon's Amanda Marcotte, two female bloggers I much admire. Both have joined the Edwards campaign. You can check out the campaign blog here, it's pretty awesome.

No comments: