Democrat and Independent Thinker..."The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." -Nietzsche

Commenting on many things, including..."A government more dangerous to our liberty, than is the enemy it claims to protect us from." - Keith Olbermann

Friday, December 08, 2006

Forward Ho!

I'm getting quite a kick out of how close some of the blah-blah out of the Iraq Report and mouths of the administration mimics what I've already been saying:

Going forward = the way forward

conference with all middle east power brokers = bringing in all of the middle east into the peace process or similar blah

When will they learn? Just email me, I'll tell ya whatcha do, and I'll do it for you on the cheap, too. Just give us universal health care, dammit.

No comments: