Democrat and Independent Thinker..."The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." -Nietzsche

Commenting on many things, including..."A government more dangerous to our liberty, than is the enemy it claims to protect us from." - Keith Olbermann

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Spicy kitty is resting comfortably at the vet's tonight, hasn't had his x-rays yet because the vet is letting him try to recover some on his own before disturbing him to the point that the x-rays would, so I'm back at the computer for a bit to keep my mind off him as much as I can.

I have just posted about McCain's political strategy over at America's Least Wanted, where I contribute, and last night I posted about what I truly believe are the two most critical issues we must address immediately, the horrors of Africa and global warming. Go check them out if you haven't already.

We are looking for additional contributors at ALW, so if you have something to say and want to be heard but don't want to bother with all of the efforts involved in establishing a high viewership log on your own, and their are many, I assure you, please join us and help us build the blog into a "big yellow-dog blog". It's also a great way to help build your viewership if you are now building your own blog. C'mon and join us and let your voice be heard!

No comments: